Wednesday 25 November 2015

Fencing in the bloomin' rain

Why oh why in all the nice weather we have had, do we wait to finish the fencing in the rain. The ground that has been rock hard suddenly with the rain has become a down hill grass ski slope especially with wellies with no grip. You think I am generally a kind person but today I felt like showing my true colours. After an hour stringing tape to isolaters I yelled to Malc I had finished one section, I was wet through and  I had had enough. Malc poor lad who struggles worse than me on the grassy slopes for reasons we all know, at this moment got  his  artifical leg tangled in the fence and down he went.
 Giggling was not an option.
I said " I will just tie this bit up then I am off" Malc said " no, go and switch the power on down the field"  I set off then Malc shouted "no go back up and finish what you were doing"
"Make your bl**** mind up" I yelled back .
Then as I was about to switch the electric current on I noticed Malc still fiddling with the line?
What do you think I did ?

Well I thought about it and that gave me as much satisfaction.
... and even funnier if you felt like laughing, the donkeys were all sheltering in the hut !! no solidarity from them.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com