Friday 27 November 2015

Just two euros is all I ask

Whilst out at Laguepie walking the dogs and shopping I gathered in a goodly sum. Everyone I met I told about the refugiés coming and then said " 2 euros will buy a pair of socks" nobody refused and the vet gave me 5 euros to buy 2 pairs. It made me think we could soon clock up a fair sum, 2 euros is affordable. So if you see me coming get out your 2 euros at the ready (or your socks). I am even taking  the packet of socks with me to show the quality. Tonight the Mayor, the gendarmes,the directrice Veronique from the Prefecture are all going to Rehoboth to have a meeting with nearby neighbours. I am taking my pot and the socks and I will be asking everyone there for a contribution, Mayor and gendarmes.

Malc says " is begging legal" he does not want me to be arrested!
Val says  can you get wifi in a prison cell?
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com