Tuesday 24 November 2015

Adverts are for shoes

I am a busy little bee in between caring for the pets. Today I have arranged for a delivery of  new socks from a lovely lady living in the middle of France who has set up a fund just to raise money for socks for  refugees. Our St. Antonin  guests will want more than one pair so I am still asking you to buy a pair to bring to the book swap as a christmas present, a small token to show them we care.
I now have 6 bikes offered so if I could get one or two more I would be pleased.
Then I have asked everyone who needs and wants to renew their advert to pay the money to me for "the shoe fund" I have pledges so far of  140 euros and I am still waiting to hear from a few people.
TAG viewing figures are remaining solid, so the adverts are a good way of getting your word out.  We may have lost a few extreme right wingers but gained others who because of our efforts have just heard of TAG.
I was delighted to hear Steve Carpetman is being very  busy but as he now has extra staff he can still fit you in before Christmas. I remember when he first started we heard from Steve a lot, he worked hard at promotion and it has paid off.
Some of the advertisers now pay for the year, this includes Hans Buijserd of VIDEPC and Richard Tippett the builder and wife Terri who has the most wonderful selection of pants.  (I think that should read plants, but I am not  discussing on TAG, Terri 's pants or lack of them!) Their  money has already been given to various charities.
Do you still use TAG as a reference tool for a builder, plumber, gardener or TV computer man ? All the adverts are in the side panel and if the business is linked to a website one click  on the symbol takes you to their site. Support local businesses and their adverts in turn support my good causes, be it  children in Africa,  the donkey sanctuary, cancer support, alzheimers, or shoes for refugees.

Caroline Mills says
Terri's pants are always great quality, she has flowery ones, but some are prickly. In the spring you will be able to go and see them!
This should get more men in to gardening than Charlie Dimmock's wet tee shirts on ground force.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com