Sunday 29 November 2015

Dogs on sofas, do you do it?

Do you allow your dogs on the chairs?
We are strict in not allowing Bonny and Eldo up on the chairs and they accept that it is not the done thing. Conversely they have taken over the sofa downstairs in their bedroom and we have decided to let them have that as theirs. Two big dogs with muddy paws and feet, should be a stinking mess in no time!
I know many share their sofas with dogs to enjoy a cuddle, and have " throw overs" that can be changed.
What do you do in your household?
The cats are not allowed on the kitchen table or work surfaces, and they do know not to do it.
 How many of you do not mind where cats go?
The funniest instance I had with a neighbours cat was went I went to their loo. Their friendly cat joined me on my knee, something they told me the cat was prone to do.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com