Saturday 21 November 2015

Bikes and blankets for curtains

Hi Val

I just wanted to say what a brilliantly achieving morning we all had up at Rehoboth, the place is now clean & with a few houseplants & rugs looks homely, fantastic effort from everyone who turned up.  Sid & I went back up this afternoon & got 5 curtains up, we still need some large blankets to make into door curtains, Johan has put rails up & we thought rather than having curtains for the doors that drew back, because of the state of the doors & the drafts it'd be better with blankets that one could part.... size over all is 3.2mtr x 2.3mtr, if anyone has got a big blanket or 2 going begging please give me a shout & I'll get them up. There's also the side door, again 2.3mtr x about 2.5mtr again blankets required. We daren't use blankets that have given for bedding as if it gets cold there wont be enough to go around.

Laura
Val says OK so we need big blankets to use as curtains over  glass doors.
I have been placed in charge of organising gathering bikes and I think getting 18 working bikes might have me challenged especially as we have sent all ours off to Calais. We have one left here, mine but it can go to the greater good. Even if your bike needs a bit of work please offer it as we are hoping Peter Quaife will keep performing his magic.
Bikes and curtains to  taglines82@gmail.com