Thursday 31 August 2017

Good service from another Taglines advertiser


Bonjour

Do you know where I can pick up a copy of Quercy Local as yet to find anywhere that stocks it and I believe the next edition is due out soon?

I used the Mac Support Plus as advertised on TAG and got fast and excellent help for when I thought my iPhone had died suddenly  (I find Whatsapp essential for keeping in touch with the 'children').  They also offer wide ranging monthly maintenance and can supply new or reconditioned Apple products - it was the middle of the night when I remembered your TAG ads which got me back to sleep!

All good wishes
Nicola Baxter 
Val says: We dont know any stockists of Quercy Local, but usually there are copies of the latest issue at the monthly bookswap - which will be next Monday, 4th September.
Or, apparently you can read it on-line at http://www.quercylocal.com/READ-ONLINE/
Apple/Mac users can get good professional advice from the contact advertised in our sidebar.