Tuesday 8 August 2017

Penny's pinnies

Penny Smith comes each month to the book swap and with her business " A stitch in time" she offers  curtain and dressmaking and repairs. Today she was offering a range of aprons " retro pinnies" for sale.
She says:
I am Penny and I have my own business called ‘A Stitch in Time’ offering sewing alterations or creation of sewing projects from scratch. Clients more usual requests are to turn up skirts or trousers, change the styling of a sleeve, transform a dress to a skirt, trousers into shorts and sometimes, if my magic wand is really on form, I can even make clothes (a bit) larger! The more unusual requests have been to design and create pool table covers, exterior quality futon mattress covers, poolside cushion covers…. So if you need something sewing, not sure if it is possible, ask me you might be surprised and the reply!
Recently, I have set up a new line ‘Penny’s Pinnies’ which are mainly retro-style aprons for those special occasions to protect your lovely outfit during those dinner parties or just to add a bit of spice to the kitchen!
I have several models in the range in a selection of fabrics, and can make to order. They make lovely presents for birthdays, Christmas or just to say ‘I think you are great’.
I look forward to you contacting me on 06 33 78 61 71. SIRET no 527 752 596 00033