Thursday 18 February 2016

Ink and water colour drawings

Hi Val,
I spoke to you at the book swap in St. Antonin regarding putting two ink and watercolor paintings on tag on line that I showed to you which you kindly agreed to do so here they are. I would like to sell the paintings with the frame and matting for 40 euros each. Anyone interested can contact me through my email either in French or English:  ajstamand@gmail.com   or by telephone   05  63  64  06  62
I live in the village of St. Antonin Noble Val.  Thank you Val, you are most kind.
 Please let me know if there are any problems with the photos.
 Thank you. 
  Althea St. Amand
 Also you asked for a bio. See below:

BIO:  Through various jobs, a few universities and living in different parts of the United States I discovered painting suited me. Currently I'm living in France.