Friday 26 February 2016

Talk to people

Went out this morning on a mission to find some sort of "stage" locally for one of our lads who may at some point be lodging with us. The person I wanted to see was on holiday, but out of the blue I got chatting to someone else on a totally different subject " funding for Des truffes et des moustaches" the animal rehoming group I work with. After a long productive conversation it is possible that this person will help to provide funding. Lots of phone calls later arranging to get people together and I await now a postive outcome from my labours. Gosh! you have to talk to people and who knows what may come of it.
Now I need to go and talk to the donkeys about the amounts of hay they are getting through! but they usually win me round and get an extra helping. I will check out how Malc is managing in the hut!!
tee! hee! I did allow him back yesterday.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com