Tuesday 23 February 2016

A 6 month let near Negrepelisse

Good Morning,

I’ve been recommended to drop you a line by a property owner on http://www.rentaplaceinfrance.com/ regarding my situation (hopefully this is ok!), very briefly I’m moving to Nègrepelisse on business for 6 months at the beginning of April and am in need of accommodation for myself and my girlfriend.

Clare said your website was popular with locals and ex-pats and that I may drop on with you knowing someone who has a gite on their property but had given up with the weekly lets/cleaning regime but may consider a 6 month let? 

Ideally we’re looking for somewhere furnished and within 30-40 mins of Nègrepelisse , the closer to local amenities the better as we’ll only have one car, personally I’m a 32 year old Solicitor working for a manufacturing and distribution company with a warehouse in Nègrepelisse, my girlfriend is 28 and a marketing manager, I know this is a long shot but I figured it was worth a chance, I’m also more than happy to make a donation to a charity of your choosing (it would have to be card or paypal though sorry as I don’t have a cheque book).

Thank you for your time. 

Kind Regards

Paul,
Paul Ledwith
Electrovision Ltd / Prem-I-Air Appliances Ltd / Aidapt Ltd / Holmpatrick Ltd
Lancots Lane, Sutton, St Helens, WA9 3EX