Tuesday 23 February 2016

Things for sale coming up

Afternoon Val
It was good to see you the other day when we brought our books, I hope that you're feeling much better. As you may remember we're returning to the UK at the end of March so I have things that I want to advertise, I've put a cheque in the post to you (Honest!) and I'll take some pictures and get them off to you. However I've got lots of smallish things that, if I were in England I'd take to a charity shop, I've got lots of good curtains, light fittings/ lamps and small pictures that I'd be happy to give away for maybe a donation to one of your charities. All this preamble is leading up to asking about a charity shop in St Antonin which I have a recollection of you mentioning some time ago, could you let me have the details again or suggest where I might donate things, I can't take them to the dechetterie that's just plain wrong in all sorts of ways.
I'll try to get the photos to you tomorrow when you might have got my cheque. Thanks
Jennifer Sopwith 
Hi Jennifer for the curtains and lamps we are hoping to set up flats round about for some of the refugees who have asylum. One which has nothing we need to totally furnish so soon we will be looking for beds and curtains etc. We have bedding 
Also for little bits and pieces there is a new charity shop opening in Parisot soon.
If you want to bring things to usI can decide what we can use and pass on the rest.