Wednesday 24 February 2016

Nous sommes le mercredi vingt quatre fevrier

Yes the reader was right who told me late in the day, yesterday was mardi not lundi, just keeping you on your toes!!
We had a meeting last night up at Rehoboth which was mardi,  where I discovered I am going to have to drag myself further along the line of progress and  buy a mobile phone. OK, we do have a squidjy little thing we never use but have in case of emergencies, absolutely useless as we never remember to have it with us and the keys are too small for my fumbling fingers.
Now I am told of the benefits of the new smart phones and the many apps I will need to get my head round, I can see the benefits. As the young men leave us we want them to be able to contact us easily incase of troubles and although they messenger me often, if I am in the garden and a quick reply is needed then a smart phone could be the answer.
I do not want to be yet another person sitting around the dinner table scrolling through whatever you scroll through and saying " must just answer this one " but I can see it coming.
One thing I do want is a good camera on the phone so I can snap away whenever I want to.
Well who can advise me which model to buy and then how to load all the apps and get functional?
I think I know the very people.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com