Monday 22 October 2018

Proud of our refugees

My boy on the right has just sent this message
“Mama next salary I want to share with you an amount for the organization”
I explained at the moment he himself needs every euro and if he has any spare it is for his mother.
Then he said
“Yes I know only I want to feel your feeling when you help others
I promise to help anyone with everything I have, I have learned a lot from you”
Now we are talking to a young man who has suffered and has had to leave his mother behind in Sudan, his brothers and sisters are scattered throughout Europe and yet he can think of others.
Do you know when people are horrible to me for helping and to them for being refugees tell them about this boy.
A future good citizen of France 🇫🇷 and be proud to know refugees....Malc and I are.
taglines82@gmail.com