Saturday, 13 October 2018

A follow up

Hi Val
Re Steve Trinder’s article.
I recommend SAGA Insurance to any people like us who come here for extended periods with a UK car.
They are very competitive and this is what the policy says:

Cover for trips abroad – we automatically provide the same cover as you receive in the UK when you or your

named spouse/partner drive in the European Union, for an unlimited period. If your trip takes you outside the

EU, we may be able to provide you with a Green Card (International Motor Insurance Certificate).


I’m sure other people have found other similar solutions.


Best regards