Friday 20 November 2015

Oh, no: I do not believe it

When we arrived back from the funeral this morning, we drove in to the court yard and I undressed.
Malc looked on in horror! I explained before we let the dogs out I wanted to take off my new outfit incase Eldo with his long legs and claws pulled the wool when he was excited. We were not expecting the vicar or anything. I left the top and matching woollen scarf in the front seat of the car.
The hatchback was left open as Malc was planning unloading the boxes of tiles and tile cement  we bought after the funeral, later in the afternoon.
Around four,  Malc went out and  found Bonny  who had crawled over uncomfortable boxes to the front seat and was fast asleep curled up on my new outfit.
I got it out and it looks like a creased rag, smelling of dog!
The picture of the scream is me.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com