Wednesday 3 September 2014

Keeping fit with Kim

Anyone up for a workout? Tuesdays and Fridays work that body till we sweat n
sweat some more girlfriends ! Oops and boyfriends . I will not be doing any
other classes so please don't ask me as now a part time builder accountant
and mummy . Same time 9.30 10.40 etc...... Don't forget free yoga trial on
the 15 sept with yummy Paul at 10 am. Try, if you don't like it at least
you've added something to that tick box or if like me you might discover
something wonderful. Please pass on to those you think want to come to my
classes as the more the merrier. Pricing will be buy a card at 70 euros for
10 classes valid till dec no swapping or giving to mates and for those doing
2 classes in a row half a class taken off for 2nd class. Studio has changed
abut but think you'll like it.let me know if you're coming can't wait to see
you Love big cuddles kx
If I have missed any one off sorry have fussed head after 8 weeks if boys
and if you know anyone who wants to use the studio when free let me know
Kim   kimstudio@me.com
Paul can be contacted at milnerlisa@yahoo.co.uk
Val says sorry Kim, I am just pulling your leg, but Malc says he has had a work out just reading this!
Good luck with the courses.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com