Sunday 21 September 2014

A lovely new couple moved in yesterday to Najac

A French couple moved in to Najac yesterday opposite the boulangerie and next to the bar. What a delightful pair, he is called Frederick but I have forgotten the ladies name.
We were at the bar at Laguepie when I admired their little dog which then lead us into conversation. It worked out they had just moved in to Najac, had an English piano ( now I could have been stumped at that  a few years ago) but I knew they meant  a " piano de cuisine," which is a Falcon like ours.
They want to change their life style and will be opening a flat on the top floor for rent and an atelier for painting exhibitions and the like on the lower ground floor.
I suspect they will not speak English but their French unlike the accented South was very easy to understand.
TAG has many readers in Najac, I have promised to go and say hello and to all in Najac why not go and make yourselves known to new lovely neighbours.
There is a new, also lovely  English speaking couple in the village centre, hope you can all make friends.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com