Sunday 21 September 2014

Printing out recipes

Dear Val,

I enjoy seeing the recipes that you post on TAG.  Are you able to advise me how to print them, because whenever/however I’ve tried I’ve ended up with pages of stuff I didn’t want to print and much of it is illegible.  I appreciate that I can sit in front of my computer and write them all down but…….  

This might be “a question too far” but if you can enlighten me (or suggest someone who can) I’d be very grateful.  Anyway - there might just be other people who would like to know how to do this so no harm in me asking!

Di xx   
Val says  your own folder of the recipes is a good idea. If you can highlight the recipe from TAG and just print the highlighted section that should work.
If you are using an ipad that might be more difficult as I think I have the same problem. Any ideas anyone?