Tuesday 23 September 2014

C of Caylus will organise the book swap

Hi Val

Malcolm mentioned at Voices tonight that you can't be there for the next book swap, ad I've now seen it on TAG.

 I'm free to go on the 6th, and should be delighted to take the books and set them out.  I could come via Varen, or we could meet up beforehand - a good opportunity for us to return the tent, maybe...


 xC de Caylus

PS  Yes, Becky is teaching us really well.  The girl is so versatile - and Andrew too, lest he feel left out!  We are very lucky they have come to live in our midst!

Val says C of Caylus is now the official October book swap organiser and I will pass on the cap.
I think we all agree about Becky and Andrew.
To others who have now offered to organise the swap, my thanks but C is the obvious choice as we can take delivery of the tent beforehand.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com