Tuesday 23 September 2014

My profile picture is Lucy in French Entrée

You are going to love this readers, click on the top link to see my profile picture as our Lucy.
Justin did ask if I was sure about it!
You can then click to read the article and see others there or click on the one below just to read my post.
I have giggled as I sent a picture of me returning home after a donkey escape leading four donkeys home. The caption now reads something like "Val gives gentle donkey walks around her village"

Gosh, my donkeys do not even know the word gentle and the only village they know is Lez where they escaped to one morning. I felt it was rude to pester Justin Postlethwaite (great name) again so have left that lovely image for other readers rather than the one that the knowing TAG people have.

Apparently there is some techie problem why Gareth Brown's lovely photo of Laga is not credited but it will be resolved Gareth I am told.
Enjoy reading and I expect what ever happens to TAG figures, the ones of French Entrée will rocket

http://www.frenchentree.com/community-area/frenchentree-community-contributors/

http://www.frenchentree.com/featured-community-posts/my-village/

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com