Friday 26 September 2014

Tidying up, packing up and getting ready to go

That is what second homers are doing at the moment, fun summer days over, autumn arrives and like the swallows the second homers leave.
I have advice to help you through the dark cold winter months huddled round your heating systems in the UK or Holland.  Find a French class and start or continue with your French lessons and keep reading TAG to know what we committed Francophiles are up to.
Others will be leaving for warmer climes around the world, we know people leaving for  Laos, Australia and the Canaries and Southern  Spain.
Malc and I will be here holding the fort, with me sticking my head above the parapet from time to time and I will be continuing with my French lessons and grabbing French people off the street to practise my French on.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com