Monday 22 September 2014

You do worry about them, old chaps.

Malc has gone off as if to sit  an exam to see if he can sing.
Well I know he can sing but is his voice strong enough to join a choir?  Becky Brown from Parisot has started a "Voices" choir for new singers at Villefranche de Rouergue.
Malc loves his  classical music and is on his second year of learning the piano, he wants to play Bach concertos... like Bach.
I worry he wants to sing like Pavarotti, which he will not be able to do, on the plus side he at least is not the size Pavarotti was.
Strangely I love singing but the family ask me to stop and even the dogs howl, my talents lie in other directions which are just waiting to be discovered.

Malc enjoyed it, will go again and was very impressed with the teacher Becky Brown. There were 24 people nearly all French except about 3 English speakers.  Becky conducted the session in French, well done Becky.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com