Monday 22 September 2014

French Entree is offering us champagne!

Hi Val,
I received you lovely email about your village and blog.
Would you like to write a little article for your new contributors network?
Here are the details:


I would like to add you as a contributor too, so perhaps you could send a pic and a short biography. You would then appear here as a contributor:


From your article we would link to your blog, and we would love to publish more stories if you have them! And yes please to any pics you have to illustrate your article.

It would be great if you could share this competition with your blog friends, the more entries the better!!
Many thanks
Justin
Val says  I do not kid myself that everyone else does not receive nice letters like this but if we can promote TAG in anyway we will and French Entree is worth a read. Thanks to David Wallen for sending me the link, get busy you bloggers.
You will smile readers that I have sent a picture of Lucy laughing as my picture, much prettier than me that there donkey.