Friday 19 September 2014

A day to remember

Hi Val and Malcolm
Having the experience of finding myself locked in the loo you would have
thought that my departure would now go smoothly but O'no.

Upon arrival at check-in I lifted my suit case onto the belt (it was now
6kgs lighter that my inbound journey!!)The girl at the desk pressed a button
to take the case but pressed it forward - so that my case shot towards me
and on into the passengers waiting to be checked in! Amid much laughter she
said she hoped the was nothing breakable inside - so did I !!!I then
proceeded to the security section and was asked to take off Shoes, Watch,
Necklace, Cardigan and my new scarf, these were placed in the plastic trays
to go through ex-ray whilst I underwent a body search.
The items came through the other side but my scarf was now caught up in the
rollers!!!! The staff were very apologetic and said they would send for a
mechanic, I wandered off and purchased a coffee which somehow was spilt onto
my hat!! I returned several times to be told they were still waiting for the
mechanic to arrive. I began to worry as departure time was looming. After
about 45mins they finally freed the scarf and I was free to escape France! I
think Tuesday 16th September will be a day I do not forget!!!!!
Love to you all
Therese
Val says and we thought Tudor was our most accident prone guest! and  I was a bit worried when you said you were body searched,  as when this happened to Tudor his pants fell down.
Glad you are home safely Therese.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com