Saturday 11 November 2017

The missing rings

Dear Val,

I was wondering if anyone has seen these rings. I believe they were stolen. Apologies for the awful pictures as I don't have photos of the original rings. Both were designed for me so they are very easily identifiable. Sadly I cannot claim on our insurance.

One is my signet ring. The crest is of five feathers, a fleur de lys, a crown and chest armour. I have a cast of it (that is the photo). Its a gold ring with the crest carved into Bloodstone (red colour).

The other (my drawing) is a large ring in white and yellow gold. It's in a horse shoe shape. There are 13 diamonds and an emerald in the centre. It was my wedding ring and made for me in South Africa. 

Many thanks,

Irena

Irena-Marie Makowska, 

Landline +33 (0) 563 41 76 73
www.irena-mariemakowska.com