Friday 17 November 2017

What a lovely surprise

We had a call to go and see Margaret who had some items to give the refugees
When we arrived we were greeted by her two friendly dogs.
I looked at the elderly dog and said 
“Can you tell me that dogs name 
please?”
It was indeed Mirka, a brittany spaniel we had been a foster family for some years ago.
An absolutely adorable dog, but a little rascal food thief and apparently still is.
When we took her in she had an unslightly growth on her eye which the vet said was best to remove. I think we raised the amount on TAG to have it done.
After us she went to another friend Caroline but did  not get on with her cats
Margaret is now the new owner, A delightful lady I had not met before. I am sure I will see her and  
Mirka again and so lovely to see Mirka  happy and settled.