Friday 10 November 2017

Pet sitter needed

Hello Malcolm and Val
Quite some time ago, I remember Rod Millard highly recommending a Christian association which organizes people to house sit and take care of pets.  I wish I had noted this properly but wonder whether you may still have this contact in your records.
Our call here is larger than normal, 16 cats, both feral and domestic, all steralized.
For us to go away, which we would really like to do this Christmas in England, we need a good house sitter or regular feeder.
Any information you may have would be greatly appreciated.
Best wishes to you both
Jane Shaw
I think they are called Christian housesitters, but I am sure there most be someone living nearby who could feed your cats.
price.jane@wanadoo.fr

Hi Val

This is the web address Jane Shaw needs:

xC

taglines82@gmail.com