Thursday 9 November 2017

Nous sommes le jeudi neuf novembre

I cannot believe it is Thursday again, the weeks just flash past when you are busy. Do you wake up and check the calendar and heave a sigh of relief when you have a free day? For those who are working you are probably thinking, " I never have a free day"
Well do not worry Malc and I are retired but seem to work harder than we ever have. On the other hand for the jobs we do, we often have strong arm help. Yesterday collecting beds I had help with the lifting but driving the big trailer is down to me. We have some hairy moments with loading sometimes but I always leave a job laughing.
Today I have a meeting at the " centre d'acceuil" to perform a happy duty which many of you have been involved in. News and photos tomorrow.
Plans are still going ahead to form an association to help local people as well as refugees. If anyone can come up with a catchy name for the association, ideas welcomed. At the moment my idea is 
"les bons coeurs"
Taglines82@gmail.com