Monday 6 November 2017

House and pet sitter

Hello everyone,

*I am a 21 year old woman, and have my own transport so I can stretch to a 20km radius around the Saint Antonin area.*

*References available on demand*

I am looking for some work and so I am offering my services to walk, feed and petsit whilst you are away. (Dogs, cats, horses, chickens...) I have my French veterinary assistant diploma.

I am also able to babysit, I have had experience working with young children in my personal life and during a job at a riding center. 

I am a keen horse rider and would be happy to exercise, muck out or feed your horses for you. I have been riding for 16 years, 10 years in a riding school, 6 at randonnée (trail riding) centres and exercising endurance horses. I am used to dealing with young and difficult horses.

Hope to hear from you soon 😊
My number: 0687483392
Email: grace.mcarthur2@gmail.com
I have just edited the post to note that I will be unavailable from the 30th of December until the 6th of January...