Sunday 11 December 2016

How did you do this morning Val?

A selection of presents, hats and gloves ready to make someones Christmas a bit more special.
What a lovely morning I had sitting in the freezing cold waiting for parcels,money hats and gloves to be delivered. I did not feel the cold, my heart was so warm, Malc did remind me of the several layers of undergarments I was wearing.
Everyone was so nice and friendly, I got parcels, thanks for organising the book swap, thanks for writing TAG, thanks for helping these young men and most importantly your warm wishes to be past on to them.
Sarah and David Meakin had the brilliant idea of offering a Domain de Merchian turkey to our boys.
I said it was a lovely thought but it  would need to be halal. Well blow me down with a feather she can arrange that. Apparently all the birds go to the abbatoir to be slaughtered and the abbatoir has an halal section.
Thank you also to Irena, partner and Dad who helped me up to the car with all the parcels.
I came away awash with Christmas spirit and coffee.
comments to taglines82@gmail.com