Monday 9 March 2015

Maya is now on Poorpaws site

MayaSue at Poorpaws says
Ok this is a Very Urgent Plea !  Will somebody please adopt this gorgeous creature before I let my heart rule my head – again – and get myself into all sorts of trouble.  Maya is about one year old, was found in St. Antonin and astonishingly enough, never claimed.  Maya has been sterilised and chipped, is brilliant with other dogs, cats and children.  Border Collies are my second favourite breed, they are so intelligent and need to work their brains not only their bodies.  They star at agility training.  Get in touch ….. quickly !

Val says  Sue Glibbery a hero of mine has put Maya on her site Poorpaws. We thought we may have someone interested  but the lady chose a lab instead. I am determined Maya will find the right home soon.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com