Sunday 29 March 2015

Cakes in France

Hi all
I have 3 places left on the easter workshop this week.
It's this Thursday 2nd April at 2pm, 45€ and includes 6 decorated cupcakes in a
presentation box.
We're going to be focusing on  chicks and I'll show you various techniques
to create different effects that you can use on other sugarpaste animals.
As an addition I will also tell you how to make a creme egg!

I did some decorating with the delightful little boy Laurent the other day and two of his friends.
It was a lovely afternoon so I might consider doing childrens workshops. I know you are often looking for things for your Grandchildren to do.
It needs a bit more thinking through
Glynis
Val says contact Glynis if you are interested in the workshop and also if you think your children or grandchildren would be interested. Our two  grandchildren are keen.
Contact   cakelady@orange.fr