Sunday 22 March 2015

Weighing the balance and the scales come down for fun

Taking risks, much easier when you are a youngster, so much harder in late middle age ( hard to admit elderly)  Yet without risks life would not be a bundle of laughs... and I do like laughing.
I have been tip toeing around Malc and the pets with an idea in my head to introduce even more fun into our lives. It does really all depend on what you call fun and this is where Malc and all our pets ideas differ from mine.
I received the images of "Prince"from Maeva asking could we be his " famille d' accueil" Malc looked at the size of him and I think he said " but he is bl**** huge". I think we had a sweet little picture of a cocker spaniel in our minds. Even I baulked at the thought, whilst the cats, two barn cats who after 6 years have just decided they dare come in for cuddles all shrieked at me " but you do not even know if he likes cats" Bonny said "a big boy dog, did we not have enough of dogs when we got rid of that puppy we looked after!" The hen Penny, well I dare not even discuss it with her, her feathers were truly ruffled when being chased by the puppy.
I wanted to welcome an older dog to our midst, old , not necessarily pretty but needy, a big alsatian type dog never crossed my mind.

You know what I am going to say " Prince "/ said the French way like Prance is coming tomorrow for a short trial. The vet at Laguepie where he is this weekend confirms he is lovely with his young children so that is a start.
Wish me luck as you wave me good bye, I shall sing as Malc and all the pets pack their bags and leave home.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com