Wednesday 25 March 2015

TAG works sooo well

Hi Val, 
Thought I’d drop you a quick line to say how much I appreciate the power of TAG.

I’ve had my advert for Handyman 82 running with TAG since we settled in theis area for good. Although I still get a good deal of my work through word of mouth - I am so pleased with the number of enquiries I have received as a direct result of my advert - and with the number of those enquiries that result in contracts for work. 
I am always pleased to receive feedback from clients. Most recently I was sent a note of thanks for a large decorating contract "We are delighted with your work - it looks fantastic, and we have finally found someone who has the same high standards and attention to detail that we (try to) have.”
So, may I say an official big “Thank-You” to TAG - happy readers and happy advertisers - long may you continue!

Kind Regards
Simon