Saturday 17 January 2015

Two elderly friendly horses needing homes

Hello Val,
 I saw on your blog that you have a place for pets to give, may I ask you to add at the list of cats and dogs (who I hope will find a family soon) 2 horses, see the picture in attachement (I can re send it translated if you want). They're 2 kind & beautiful horses, brown (baie in french, don't know in english!), 21 (cheval de selle) & 25 (anglo-arabe) years old. They like very much the company of humans, ideal for them would be people who have fields close (attenant) to the house, ils sont très attachants!.
You can't see they're 21 & 25, no sign of being old, and in a very good shape now, they're 2 'old friends' so ideally not separated
Their story is the following, they're the 2 last one of the Puycelsi centre équestre
3 years ago the wife of Alex died from leucemia, all the horses were givensold at the time except those 2
I do take care of them since Febr 2014 as they were without anything to eat in the fields and without water... and the person wanted to send them to the slaughtery... (and they trust humann they would not understand, well none of them understand..)
I have them now since last August thanks to a friend who has other horses and welcome them free since then but she can't keep them anymore (she has already 5), we're looking for a family for them (I can't pay a pension for them neither eventual vet cost, I took them just temporaly just the time to find a good solution for them)
Many thanks in advance if you can add them on your blogsite

Delphine     delphine.de-laveleye@orange.fr
Val says  they sound lovely,and what another sad story of old age. If only I was 10 years younger I would take all these horses and donkeys but someone out there must be 10 years younger, have pasture and want to give them a home. I will put them on the horse sites I have joined as well.

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com