Tuesday 7 October 2014

Some feed back to "café et conversation"

 Hi Val
Thanks for organising the cafe and conversation morning - nice to meet so many new people and to hear how well some Dutch and English speak French!  I had a long chat with an English girl I had never met before and we stuck to the rules and spoke French to each other the whole time. Do we get Brownie points?? Or better still Brownies with our coffee ?
Thanks again Val. A great idea!    L

Hi Val
 Well, I really enjoyed it, and we all spoke French in our corner!
Thanks very much for thinking of such a good idea and implementing it.
S
Hi Val
First of all, thank you for this morning cup of coffee - I really enjoyed myself and had a good chat (at last) with one of my neighbours.
One way or another, I'd never had time to get around to doing this! Also, the other participants seemed to be enjoying themselves, chatting away and nibbling at the lovely goodies some of us brought along.

Certainly worth doing again, I would think.
M

Val says   We have to keep plugging away, great oaks from little acorns grow. Not sure how or if my French improved but the cakes were good.