Thursday 30 October 2014

French course for the winter

Twiddling your thumbs for the winter and wondering how your French will ever improve, help is at hand. Julia my French teacher who I am so pleased with is giving lessons in conversational French over the winter months. I have lessons on a one to one basis but may also do another hour in a group.I find Julia a very helpful teacher and she  corrects me with out making me seem useless. I think her  encouraging attitude makes me learn and I do my homework not to let her down.  I also think being French helps with my accent. If you are interested in knowing more contact me and I will pass on all the information.
Val mail@bromlea.com
If you are a French teacher in the area  reading this send your contact details again.
comments to taglines82@gmail.com