Friday 31 October 2014

TAG likes to help

Hi Val.  
Next instalment of the saga and apologies for using TAG like

this but it is the quickest way to get word out to all Castanet residents.


I have been in contact with our English councillor and she tells me that

the Maire has had one letter from a resident of the commune and

therefore, hopefully, it will get onto the agenda for the next Council

meeting.  I have a suggestion and that is if all residents in Castanet

who care about the dire speeds actually put pen to paper and write to

the Maire, he will have to bring it up at the next meeting.  I know my

email will be taken to the meeting but I also plan to write a very

polite letter to the Maire as well.  Hopefully if we can keep up

constant active pressure, things may be forced to change.


In response to James and Numericable.  I don't see how they can offer

any better speeds as it is the cable that is not capable of offering

higher speeds or so I was informed by both Alice and Orange and I am

guessing that as the aged system gets more demand it creaks even more.

I know when I contacted Alice about tv via the alicebox, I was told our

cable couldn't support live streaming of tv and they refused to send us

a box.  We only have Orange tv now because it comes through the

satellite not the telephone cable.

Anne

comments to taglines82@gmail.com