Monday 27 October 2014

Jude keeps us posted

Hi Val
Hope the hand is feeling somewhat better.
Just thought I would give you an update on my situation. The quality of care remains high although 
my foster mother is beginning to show signs of wear and tear....as is her washing machine.
She has finally realised that my milk intake should be dramatically increased and although I have 
tried various other forms of nourishment frankly nothing equals a good bottle.
Judy Kent ( who gives a very good cuddle) continues to supply my reading material and I am now 
managing to get through several newspapers a day – she may however be approaching the end of her 
paper store as I couldn’t help noticing the last one was dated 2007!
I was given a very nice stuffed lion as a bedmate -he unfortunately is not as well trained as myself and 
seems to spend a lot of the time being washed and hung on the washing line
I am a great explorer and climber so would hope that any prospective home would be able to foster 
these talents.
The attached photo was taken a few days ago and clearly I have improved a LOT since then – the 
photographer appears to have taken herself off to her other life in Albi but hopefully will be back
 for another photo session at the end of the week ( by the way, Val the artist Silver Farley
 ( “fenceposts 8” painting ) is my photographer, my foster mother’s daughter and also does
 the posters for FET – she featured on TAG a lot last week!)
Anyone who would like to visit me can phone on 06 24 09 87 30 or 05 63 53 95 57
 Off for a lovely sleep now.
 Thank you, Val
 Jude xx
 Val says well done Jude, your grasp of English in such a short time is remarkable, (an intelligent pup 
this one) 
I thought Silver Farley's paintings wonderful and now I know why the FET posters have such style.
I am however slightly concerned that wherever Judy Kent goes readers are going to want to sample 
one of her very good cuddles!
comments to taglines82@gmail.com