Thursday 30 October 2014

Fireworks tonight at Mas del Sol

Malc had gone to play bridge leaving me to my one handed devices. I thought now is the time to eat my chestnuts / chataignes. Unfortunately I could not prick them as I would normally do, just too difficult with one hand. Never mind I thought, should be OK and popped them on a tray in the oven. After 10 minutes the first one went off with a bang and I thought what a mess the oven would be. I lifted out the tray and had to run for cover as all the other chestnuts exploded all around the kitchen, banging and flying everywhere. The kitchen ended up looking like a war zone with shells everywhere.When is bonfire night? I had my fireworks tonight and hope Malc arrives back with good results from bridge as he isn't going to be best pleased when he sees the mess the  kitchen is in !
comments to taglines82@gmail.com