Sunday 5 October 2014

Secret obsessions in France

 You do know my pet hates, I only have to mention  banned newspaper and you know which one I mean. Gerard  Depardieu, DSK and Alain Delon and his friends the Le Pens, yuck.

But what about my likes,  well for me that could include having a laugh, citron tart, Charley's desserts, champagne ( which I can no longer drink) Jean Marie and Winnie Nosal, gay men, pets and I have now admitted to 800 readers that I have a "thing" for tall intelligent men who live in France.
Do not worry there are not too many of those about  (ouch) so Malc and our marriage may remain sacrosanct.
That is unless Malc has secret passions that I do not know about!
 Have you got a secret passion you can reveal to our readers? It must have something to do with France of course and do remember it will no longer be a secret but it could give us a giggle.
Just remembered must add cassoulet, I just love it probably more than tall intelligent men as it is more readily available.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com