Sunday 12 October 2014

If it is good enough for Maggie, then thats good enough for me.

Hi Val
As an ex physio I always keep an eye on devolopments medical if only because when I practised  Dupuytrens Contracture was virtually untreatable.
Things have changed though I am not too sure how you will respond to the news of the two people whom I know have had it operated on very sucessfully.
The first was Maggie Thatcher and the second was an ex secretary to the Privy Council. Please dont think  that  I moved in such exhaulted circles - I read of one in the newspaper and the other became a personal friend as I worked with the other's wife! 
G.
Val says have just googled to discover I am in great company Sir John Tusa, Bill Nighy and Ronald Regan were sufferers who had successful operations as well as Maggie.