Thursday 18 September 2014

That there film

Recettes du bonheur on at St. Antonin, was it good or what?
Malc is out playing bridge so brother in law Tudor and another friend met up to go and give our critical verdict.
Let us get Tudors review over first " well I would not see it again and at least no one was hurt"

Hmm! Whereas friend Lorraine and I thought it was a pleasant film which we enjoyed with a few smiles, a bit of romance and some wonderful scenery around the place we have grown to love so much.
 I felt pride in the bits we saw of St. Antonin, was not sure about the positioning of the two hotels but you cannot have everything and as another reader said at least St. Antonin was mentioned three times.
Would I go again? Well I have promised to go next week with Malc and although Tudor says he will stay at home, I will go again.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com