Friday 5 September 2014

Poo and politics dominate the morning

I like cheery morning stories rather than the rubbish that goes on in the world, animal news is much more interesting to me.
For example this year has seen a 100% rise in mice and rabbits at Mas del Sol
Nipolena catches two mice a day always bringing them to show you before eating.
Bonny has caught moles and rabbits in profusion and eats everything but their heads.
The donkeys since the morning of the chasse / battue aux sangliers have not escaped again and we have taken them out of the woods whilst the chasse season takes place.
Penny is manfully managing on her own, suppose it should be henfully managing and now sleeps in the nest box where Black Peck used to sleep. Penny used to sleep on a perch.
All the animals love cuddles and by golly they do get them at Mas del Sol.
 I always smile when I hear Malc saying " who is my little darling then?" when he is talking to Bonny and I sometimes say " could it be me?"
Brings a bit of sanity in to a sometimes difficult world for me having my animals.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com