Sunday 14 September 2014

More on the forest of Sivens

Hi Val,
 We also live near the forest of Sivens and have seen it unfold over the months. The original protesters were lovely, but of course then rent-a-mob starts arriving. The forest has been closed and now my friends and I cannot walk our dogs there – which we used to do most mornings. The gendames have told us it’s too dangerous and we will be rounded up with the mob.

Last week two of my friends were walking in the middle of the Sivens and came across a guy wrapped only in a towel – wearing shoes. He was obviously a protestor, as he looked like he’d been sleeping rough for some time. Later on they found the towel however no man!!!

The ‘new’ protestors have made a huge mess and as a result all of us cannot enjoy what was truly a lovely place. I used to feel safe there; I wonder if it will ever be the same?

Irena x

Irena-Marie Makowska, Dip Hyp, GHR, GHSC
Clinical Hypnotherapist & Certified Practitioner