Tuesday 9 September 2014

forum des langues et jazz in Najac

Hi Val
I have forwarded this to you to see if any of your readers would like to take part in the Najac language forum. The organization is looking for English to have a stall promoting english music, books and culture (I think).

We were asked to take part but are too busy and not something we would want to do so said I would forward message on. Personally I think this should of been  sorted out 6 months ago.
Thanks
Ali stickler
Val says  If people were interested who should they contact Ali?

And Ali says 
Contact Yuta and Jean Pierre RAVEL  julnajac@orange.fr ,  yutastrega@orange.fr  or Association a livret ouvert  contact  tel 0787008975.

Short notice but I think there is a meeting tonight at 6pm la maison de la communaute des communes, 31 Faubourg 12270 Najac tel 0565814768.

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com