Wednesday 6 August 2014

Help needed please

Hi Val
I was looking on the Internet at Saint Antonin Noble Val and came across your Blog. It caught my eye because it said you were a librarian in Middlesbrough , which is where I was born. My husband and I live in Oman at the moment but for a number of years have been searching for a property in France.
We saw a property that we loved advertised on a number of sites but unfortunately after sending numerous emails we have had no response from any.
The property we love is called Ancien Moulin, an old watermill on the banks of the river yet within walking distance of the town. It needs a lot of work, but we are up for that. The more I read about Saint Antonin the more I want to go there.
I wonder since you have lived there for a number of years if you know of the owners of the property or could find out for us and  put us I touch with them?
I hope you don’t mind me contacting you like this but I am running out of ways to find out about this property. I have also sent two emails to the Mayor’s office but they too have gone unanswered.
I will be very grateful for any help you can give me.
Regards
 Valerie Lane

Val says  Thet probably have not replied because more than likely it was sold years ago and has never been knocked off their lists. That said, does anyone know of such a moulin for sale?
St. Antonin and indeed the whole area are marvellous places to live and if you came here you will have made an excellent choice.