Tuesday 26 August 2014

TAG advertising rules are back to being enforced

Some readers just will not  play the game, I thought they would but it just does not run smoothly.
More I think that people forget to pay than deliberately do not. A recent example of some one saying they have paid to their own worthy society makes me know reverting back to stricter rules has got to be.
I chose two charities
Via Sahel enfants d'Afrique
Liberte des Anes
and readers, you chose
Alzheimer's 82
Cancer Support82 and
http://agmomp.fr/
I ask for cheques to be made out to a charity of your choice and sent to me. This is so I know it has been done and also so I can keep records of how much we have raised over the year.
From today any item under 50 euros will be put on without an upfront donation and 5 euros if it sells.
Over 50 euros and under 100 euros a donation of 5 euros upfront.
Over 100 euros and up to 500 an upfront donation of 10 euros
From then a 20 euro donation upfront for any listing over 500 euros
Send the cheque to
Val Johnstone
Mas del Sol
Varen
82330
Many thanks for your understanding readers.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com