Saturday 30 August 2014

Do you love reading TAG on a morning

Do you look forward to TAG landing on your mat on a morning and your dog picking it up and bringing it to you ( unless it is the neighbours Daily Mail put through your letter box in error and the dog knows the distinction and rips it to shreds)
Well Malc and I enjoy researching and writing it for you. I hope it is informative, tells you what is going on in the area and has a happy tone, obviously forgetting any political rant.
I have a friend who loved writing a blog but gave it up after receiving so much aggression from readers.
I am made of sterner stuff but I would ask readers to think twice before becoming a newspapers "agitated from Brighton" sort of reader.
What goes on the blog goes on in my way, when I want and I choose things which I think will interest you.
We enjoy writing and editing the blog for you, but I want also to keep my sanity.
Written at 5.30 am when  mental tough decisions have been made.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com