Saturday 30 August 2014

I took it with my iPhone!

I have changed the heading on Wild photos to Photos. If readers send any exceptional photos they will go on but it would be useful if photographers told us how they achieved the shot for example lens, shutter speed / exposure.
I have always been a fan of serious photography, nothing to do with seeing it being sold for fortunes around the world at Sotheby's and Christies. It is an art form that us little camera snappers can envy but never produce more than  pretty snaps.
Gareth Brown took a photo this week of Trevor Carter which I have moved into the photo section, it really is amazing. If you have family coming out and want photographs of them all, it might be worth speaking to him.
He took some wonderful photographs of Marie Giles for the cover of one of her new books.
Remember  that  photographer's name.  Gareth Brown     gareth.brown21@gmail.com
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com